If your child is going to be absent please call 01202 242300 by 8.30am.

Sarah’s Law

Sarah’s Law

Are you worried about the safety of your child? Do you have any suspicions or worries about a person that is in contact with your child?

Sarah’s Law – also known as the child sex offender disclosure scheme – allows parents, carers and guardians to formally ask the police to tell them if someone has a record for child sexual offences. Grandparents and neighbours are also invited to use the scheme but it is most commonly used by parents and guardians.

If you think a child is at immediate risk then you should call 999 to report your concerns. In all other circumstances (non-emergencies) you should telephone 101 or complete the Child Sex Offender Disclosure Scheme Online